THE INVISIBLE FEAR 😨2

Yes!!!

My mind had just said the basic and core factors of life.

Sure I'm neither AIMLESS,GOALLESS nor OBJECTLESS 

I turned around to have my seat

Both minds were contemplating

One was saying"YOU CAN"

The other was saying "YOU CAN'T"

I banged at the table in front and shouted WHY

What kind of work will be the best for me

HOW CAN I be SUCCESSFUL

HOW CAN I control my MINDs

How will I differentiate between POSITIVE and NEGATIVE mind

If I can define them, that will be the greatest opportunity for me to become the best judge

I wanna judge but don't know how

I wanna control but don't know how

I wanna be positive but don't know how

Triple HOWs

My HOW should become WOWs

I wanna erase  ( not) and have my "DO"

I wanna discard ( not ) to have my "CAN"

want to be proud of myself.

RESPECT,

How do you expect people to respect someone who doesn't respect himself

I was scared to belong,

Fear filled my mind

I want to start a business but still looked like the JANITOR.   (no money)

I learnt that:-

With your CV's, you need people

With your knowledge, you need people

With everything, you need people

I need to make friends

But I learnt that

Rich people befriend Rich people,

Poor people befriend Poor people.

Who will be my teacher,mentor and guide?

I need someone  who will tell me do and don't.

I was filled with questions.

What can I do to achieve my UNCOUNTABLE AIMS, 

COUNTLESS GOALS

 and 

PLENTY OBJECTIVES?


how can I accomplish my mission in life?

I also learnt that:- SUCCESS is not for a LAZY BODY

But

What about someone who does not know where to start?

Tears rolled out of my eyes.

I wiped it off and stood up.


I moved very closed to the mirror and said.

You've showed to me who I am.

I bend my head toward left and saw my reflection in the mirror.

I smiled and SHOUTED

YES!!! I GOT THE ANSWER


what could be the answer to all my HOWs?



be ready to read the next part.



Thanks 


    by

HI BEST


Kindly like ,comment and share

Facebook page @ Https://fb.me/hibestmotivates

Post a Comment

10 Comments